|Volume 1 (Year 2012)||Groundwater Geochemistry of Neyveli Lignite Mine-Industrial Complex, Tamil Nadu, India and Its Suitability for Irrigation||Abstract PDF|
|Jayaprakash M, Nagarajan R, Muthusamy S, Gopal V, Arya Viswam, Kalaivanan P|
|Volume 5 (Year 2016)||Analysis and Evaluation of Groundwater Quality in Periyapatna Taluk, Karnataka State, South India||Abstract PDF|
|Nagaraju D, Kouhsari M., Bhanupraksh H.M., Siddaraju K., Shiva swamy, Balasubramanian A.|
|Volume 5 (Year 2016)||Study of Groundwater Quality using GIS in Hirehalla Sub-basin of Koppal District, Karnataka, India||Abstract PDF|
|Sreenivasa A., Ajay Kumar N. Asode|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
*2016 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2014 and 2015 with the number of times they are cited in 2016 based on Google Scholar, Google Search and the Microsoft Academic Search. If ‘A’ is the total number of articles published in 2014 and 2015, and ‘B’ is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed publications during 2016 then, journal impact factor = A/B. To know More: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_factor)