|Volume 2 (Year 2013)||Blood Biochemical, Enzymatic and Haematological Status of Dogs Affected with Dilated Cardiomyopathy||Abstract PDF|
|P. S. L. Sesh, P. Venkatesan, K. Jeyaraja, M. Chandrasekar, V. Pandiyan|
|Volume 5 (Year 2016)||Pulsed Wave Doppler and Color Flow Doppler Evaluation in Healthy Dogs and Dogs with Cardiac Disease||Abstract PDF|
|Jeyaraja K., Hamsa S. Yamini, Thirunavakkarasu P. S.|
|Volume 4 (Year 2015)||Rare Cases of Primary Canine Extragenital Transmissible Venereal Tumours||Abstract PDF|
|R. Uma Rani, N. Pazhanivel|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
*2016 Journal Impact Factor was established by dividing the number of articles published in 2014 and 2015 with the number of times they are cited in 2016 based on Google Scholar, Google Search and the Microsoft Academic Search. If ‘A’ is the total number of articles published in 2014 and 2015, and ‘B’ is the number of times these articles were cited in indexed publications during 2016 then, journal impact factor = A/B. To know More: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_factor)